B U SINES S DRIV E N I N F O R M AT I O N
SYS T E M S
1. What are ethics and why are they important to a company?
As it becomes easier for people to copy everything from words and data to music and video,
2. What is the relationship between information management, governance, and compliance?
Information management examines the organizational resource of information and
regulates its de$nitions, uses, value, and distribution ensuring it has the types of
3. Why are epolicies important to a company?
Organizations should develop written policies establishing employee guidelines, employee
procedures, and organizational rules for information. These policies set employee
4. What is the correlation between privacy and con$dentiality?
Privacy is the right to be le0 alone when you want to be, to have control over your personal
5. What is the relationship between adware and spyware?
Adware is so0ware that, while purporting to serve some useful function and often ful$lling
that function, also allows Internet advertisers to display advertisements without the consent