Welcome to Coursepaper.com! When you register with us or use Coursepaper.com, you provide information to us. Below, we explain what information is collected, how it is used to your benefit, under what circumstances your information may be disclosed, and the choices that you have with your information
Information Collected by Coursepaper.com
Coursepaper.com is provided by Coursepaper, and its affiliates (“we” or “us”). Registration with us is optional, but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use many of the services on Coursepaper.com unless you register with us. Depending on how you interact with Coursepaper.com, you provide us with information, which may include:
- (a) your name, email address, age (to comply with legal requirements), user name, password, postal code, gender and other registration information;
- (b) information about your preferences;
- (c) your interaction with Coursepaper.com features and advertisements;
- (d) transaction-related information, such as, credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased from Coursepaper.com;
- (e) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and
- (f) other information specifically related to your use of particular offerings on Coursepaper.com.
We may also collect other information when users interact with Coursepaper.com, such as city, state, zip code, country and IP address that does not identify a person individually, so that we can improve Coursepaper.com’s services to you.
How we use the personal data
We may use your information
- (a) to deliver the Coursepaper.com services and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you),
- (b) to improve our services to you,
- (c) to personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you,
- (d) to respond to your inquiries,
- (e) to fulfill your request for products or services, and
- (f) to provide you with updates and other information regarding Coursepaper.com.
We may use the non-personally identifiable information, like your IP address, to analyze statistically site usage and to customize our site’s content, layout and services. The resulting information will allow us to improve our services and better understand and serve our users. We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect our rights and property or the rights and property of the public. We may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency in doing so.
How we may share Personal Data
Your Personal Data will not be used without your consent for any purpose other than those mentioned.
In the course of business, we may hire third party individuals or organizations to help deliver our or provide various services (e.g. hosting, database management, maintenance, etc.). These third parties may have limited access to databases of user data or registered member information solely for the purpose of helping us to provide such services. CoursePaper.com may also hire third parties to operate, maintain, repair, or otherwise improve or preserve files or systems.
Location of Data
We store your personal data on servers located in the United States, under the highest data security standards. Your personal data is subject to United States privacy laws.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected about you. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. You can contact us at [email protected] with your Personal Data deletion request.
Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our service and must not submit any personal information to us.
Links and Other Sites
We take steps to help protect your personal information. We require password protection physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. We limit access to personal information about you to employees and authorized who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted contact us at [email protected]
Choices with Your Information
We give you choices and control over the collection and use of your personal information. You can update your personal information, including your email address, profile information, and password information by logging into the service and clicking the appropriate links. You may request to have your registration account information removed by submitting a request to [email protected] We will act on your request as promptly as possible.
How to Contact Us
Last Updated: 08-10-2021