6. What are the benefit and challenges associated with Business 2.0?
The benefit of Business 2.0 include content sharing through open sourcing,
7. Explain business models and their role in a company. How did ebusiness change
traditional business models?
A business model is a plan that details how a company creates, delivers, and generates
8. How can a company use mass customization and personalization to decrease buyer
9. How does ebusiness di0er from Business 2.0?
10. What are the di0erences among collective intelligence, knowledge management, and
Collective intelligence is collaborating and tapping into the core knowledge of all
employees, partners, and customers. Knowledge can be a real competitive advantage for
an organization. The most common form of collective intelligence found inside the
11. Why is knowledge management critical to a business?
The primary objective of knowledge management is to be sure that a company’s
12. What are the bene+ts and challenges associated with wikis?
Wikis are great tools for collaborating but can be changed and updated by any person.
13. How do disintermediation, reintermediation, and cybermediation di0er?
Intermediaries are agents, so?ware, or businesses that provide a trading infrastructure