True / False
1. Many states have court records online.
2. www.yahoo.people.com is the website for Yahoo! People Search.
3. www.yellowpages.com, www.whowhere.com, and www.LinkedIn.com are good
websites to locate a person’s home address or telephone number.
4. The FBI maintains a list of individual state sex registries at
5. Civil court records are available in web format as well as web crimes.
6.www.searchsystems.net/ is a website where you might specifically find federal prison
7. www.bop.gov is a website where you might specifically find public records relating to
the United Kingdom.
8. Readernet is a global group of bulletin boards.
95. There are no restrictions on information you can post on Usenet.
106. A discarded credit card receipt may become the starting point from which an
identity fraud perpetrator finds enough information to assume the victim’s identity.
1. A discarded credit card receipt or utility bill could be the starting point from which a
perpetrator finds enough information to assume a victim’s _______________.