True / False
1. Cyberterrorism is the use of computers and the Internet connectivity between them to
launch a terrorist attack.
2. The Beijing Eagle Union consists of Chinese hackers.
3. The MyDoom virus was directed against the Pentagon.
4. The Stuxnet virus was directed against Iraqi nuclear facilities.
5. Information warfare is any attempt to manipulate information in pursuit of a military or
6. Radio Free Europe was supported by Western democracies during the Cold War.
7. Usenet and Yahoo! are examples of email services.
8. One technique of disinformation is to pad a message with noise that the enemy will
perceive as valuable information.
9. Hactivists means individuals who work for a cause using cyberterrorism.
1. ___________ is the premeditated, politically motivated attack against information
computer systems, computer programs, and data that results in violence against
noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents.