19. When mixed together in varying degrees, the three primary additive colors, consisting of ________,
can produce all the other colors in the spectrum.
a. red, green, and blue d. brown, black, and green
b. red, green, and cyan e. magenta, red, and yellow
c. black, white, and blue
20. Which color film system recorded images on three separate strips of film simultaneously?
a. Kodak d. Monopack
b. Cinecolor e. Fujichrome
21. A colored filter placed before the lens is often used to correct
a. focus. d. performance.
b. color temperature. e. aspect ratio.
22. Hollywood became the center of American film production in part because of
a. its proximity to Mexico.
b. the color temperature of West Coast sunshine.
c. its exotic appeal to audiences.
d. the abundance of sunshine.
e. local access to film equipment manufacturers.
23. The use of ________ during filming can manipulate natural light by redirecting it.
a. key light d. silks
b. flags e. bounce boards
24. Adjusting the aperture of a camera lens changes the
a. focal length of the lens.
b. implied proximity of the camera to the subject.
c. contrast of the filmed image.
d. amount of light that passes through the lens.
e. color temperature of the light source.
25. The ________ lens tends to exaggerate the perceived spatial relationship between the subject and the