Which of the following activities are involved in producing a thorough and comprehensive review of research
Standard Text: Select all that apply.
1. Understanding the process of comprehensive and systematic search of databases
2. Selecting and appraising relevant studies
3. Extracting relevant information from the research articles that have been found to be scientifically rigorous and
4. Developing competency and skills in extracting relevant information
5. Structuring the results of the systematic review in a clear and succinct manner
Which form of technology has recently been designated as useful at the point of care?
1. Computer on wheels
2. Monitoring DVDs
3. Portable Dynamap
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.