1. Data must be sorted manually into subsets for future analysis.
2. Research may be molded to fit the software program.
3. The researcher must input data separately for the best analysis.
4. There is less available time for data analysis.
Which statement is true regarding the realization of a universal electronic health record (EHR)?
1. Security and confidentiality issues have been resolved.
2. The EHR exists only in private, for-profit acute-care institutions.
3. Health care providers are unified in the standardization of the EHR.
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.