2. Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
3. Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
4. Digital subscriber line (DSL)
Which situation best fits the use of a telehealth delivery system?
1. Chronic congestive heart failure clients are assessed in rural clinics using telecommunication technology, and
are given instructions on how to best manage their care.
2. Clients may sign up with a telehealth provider, who provides the client with health promotion information and
3. Continuing education courses for health care professionals are provided to the education department of acute-
care institutions for continuing education credits.
4. A physician consultant receives an x-ray, CT scan, and EKG via the telecommunication network to manage the
care of a client with congestive heart failure and diabetes.