1. A clicker is a handheld device that beams information showing the response to specific, real time questions
projected overhead to a group of students to a receiver on the instructor’s computer which transforms the data into
a chart detailing the responses.
2. A clicker beams information to the class about a current event.
3. A clicker is not useful in measuring knowledge.
4. A clicker is not a valuable educational tool.
With the adoption of the electronic health record and importance of technology, there is a need for nurses with
technology experience. What are the two ways nurses can specialize in informatics?
1. Complete a BSN
2. RN with experience as a super user
3. A nurse with a graduate degree in informatics
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.