Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) are used more in the classroom as a learning tool for nurses. Which of the
following statements is accurate about the use of VLEs?
1. VLEs allow learners to practice new skills without fear of harm to themselves or others.
2. VLEs are difficult to navigate in a classroom setting.
3. Faculty members have difficulty creating measurable objectives for its use.
4. VLEs technology intimidates contemporary student nurses.
Which of these would best prepare a nursing student for the National Council Licensure Examination for
Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN®)?
1. Purchase a review text with a companion compact disc that has links to study sites on the Internet.
2. Purchase a review text with companion compact disc containing NCLEX-RN® types of questions.
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.