perhaps soon remain, a Medicare/Medicaid provider, a medical compliance program must be in place. According
to the Fox Group's website (n.d., p. 1) that includes which of the following measures?
Standard Text: Select all that apply.
1. Compliance with health and safety laws and regulations
2. Compliance with fraud complaints
3. Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
4. Compliance with human resources laws and regulations
5. Compliance with HIPAA laws and regulations
Implementing an electronic health record in a small primary care practice can be cost prohibitive. To assist in the
cost of the endeavor, the government has done which of the following?
1. Provided loans to physicians to purchase technology
2. Offered physicians stipends if they use the equipment correctly
3. Has given financial aid to larger practices to purchase equipment
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.