integrity. A hacker is an individual who has an average, or above average, knowledge of computer technology and
who dislike rules and restrictions.
Cognitive Level: Analyzing
Client Need: Safe Effective Care Environment
Client Need Sub: Management of Care
Nursing/Integrated Concepts: Communication and Documentation
Passwords are a common means to authenticate access to automated records. Which of the following are
recommendations for password selection and use?
Standard Text: Select all that apply.
1. Using software to test and eliminate easily compromised passwords
2. Using the browser "password save" feature
3. Deleting and replacing all system user passwords when an employee is terminated
4. Storing passwords in a file on the computer
5. Using the same password for access to all sites or systems