1. Testing is criterion-referenced to evaluate predetermined system competencies.
2. Computer testing is done using a multiple-choice question format.
3. Predetermined competencies are determined by comparing class averages.
4. Norm-referenced testing is used to ensure the most successful employees keep their position.
How should health care student training most efficiently be handled by an institution?
1. Each nursing student receives the same amount of training as the staff nurse on the unit.
2. Practical or vocational nursing students are placed in the user class with LPNs or LVNs to access information
and document client care.
3. Students must be trained to provide appropriate clinical information to an assigned staff nurse, who will
document client care in the system.
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.