1. A training environment is set up off site.
2. Training is scheduled during the normal workday.
3. Training is provided with actual live software.
4. Actual client data are stored in the training system.
Back loading of some pre-existing data must be completed for the system to create accurate medication
administration records and billing charges. How is this best accomplished?
1. Selected data from client records are loaded into the system by data entry specialists.
2. Each staff member is responsible for inputting medications for each patient for the 24 hours prior to going live.
3. When the system goes live, data from clients' medication administration records since admission are inputted
for all clients.
4. A pharmacist selects needed data from client medication administration records and inputs the data immediately
prior to going live.
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.