Which of the following answers best represents the use of a Gantt chart?
1. A Gantt chart is a horizontal bar chart used to illustrate the start and finish dates of the elements of a project.
2. A Gantt chart is useful in the creation of a RFP.
3. A Gantt chart controls the strategic planning process.
4. A Gantt chart is an essential document presented to all stakeholders.
Which of the following statements best describes the term milestone?
1. A milestone is essential in developing a timeline.
2. A milestone delineates strategic planning goals.
3. A milestone is a major entity in the system's maintenance.
Hebda, Handbook of Informatics, 5/e Test Bank
Copyright 2012 by Pearson Education, Inc.