Which of the following statements is correct about Blu-ray?
1. Blu-ray is a system that has replaced the optical scanner.
2. Blu-ray is a high density optical disc format; rival to HD-DVD.
3. Blu-ray functions are yet to be incorporated in health care systems.
4. Blu-ray has been designed to store data collected at the bedside.
Which of the following statements is true about portable or laptop computers?
1. Portable or laptop computers are unnecessary at the bedside.
2. Portable or laptop computers can be connected to networks or peripheral devices through the use of a Personal
Computer Memory Card International Association (PCMCIA) card.
3. Portable or laptop computers have been replaced by smaller handheld devices.
4. Portable or laptop computers do not have enough memory to effectively store clinical data.