Copyright © 2009 Pearson Education, Inc. Publishing as Prentice Hall
34) When the business requirements have been extracted from the application programs, files,
and database descriptions, the system has been:
D) reverse engineered.
35) If a legacy system is basically doing its job but is inefficient and difficult to maintain, it may
be best to ________ the system.
36) IT Project Management is:
A) 10 percent technical and 90 percent common sense.
B) 90 percent technical and 10 percent common sense.
C) 10 good business practice and 90 percent technical.
D) 10 good business practice and 90 percent common sense.
37) A project charter consists of:
A) a description of the nonfinancial benefits to flow from the project, a list of the key
outputs to be produced and an analysis of the stakeholders of the project and their
B) a list of the milestones and expected timing.
C) a definition of the work that needs to be undertaken to achieve the project, its scope,
and specific exclusions.
D) All of the above
38) Every project encounters the following:
A) risk, delays, and resistance.
B) risk, opportunities, and resistance.
C) risk, issues, and delays.
D) risk, issues, and opportunities.
39) The process of assisting people to make major changes in their working environment is
A) risk management.
B) project management.
C) change management.
D) Customer relationship management.