Faculty of Business Studies – Arab Open University
Arab Open University
Faculty of Business Studies
Academic year: 2019/2020
Semester: First Second Summer
1. Program: BA in Business Studies
4. Course Title: Advanced Financial Accounting
5. Course Credits: 8 credits
6. Pre-requisites: B293 - Intermediate Financial Accounting.
7. General Course Coordinator, GCC:
8. Branch Course Coordinator, BCC:
10. Text Book (s):
▪ Beams, F. A., Anthony, J. H., Bettinghaus, B., & Smith, K. A.
(2012). Advanced accounting. Boston: Pearson.
▪ Larsen, J., Eldeeb, M. S., & AbdelFattah, T. M. H. (2014). Modern
Advanced Accounting: Special Edition for Egypt. McGraw-Hill.
11. Other Educational Resources (periodicals, software, Course webpage,
PowerPoint slides, .etc.)
• Any supplementary material which is provided by the course chair
12. Course Description (Module Specification):
This is a Level 3 course and students need to have a good knowledge of