Interview Project Questions
1. What year were you born? On what date? Where? What day of the week was it? Did your
parents tell you anything about the day you were born?
2. What is your first, most vivid memory?
3. Tell me about your parents. Where were they born? When were they born? What memories do
you have of them?
4. Who was stricter: your mother or your father? Do you have a vivid memory of something you
did that you were disciplined for?
5. How did your family earn money?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have? When were they born? What do you remember
about them? Are your siblings still living?
7. What responsibilities did you have at home when you were young?
8. What kind of school did you go to? Were you a good student? What was your favorite subject?
9. What was the best gift you remember receiving as a child?
10. What did you want to be when you grew up?
11. What is different about growing up today from when you were growing up?
12. When you were a teenager, what did you do for fun?
13. When did you learn to drive? Who taught you? What was your first car like?
14. What dreams and goals did you have for your life when you graduated?
15. Did you go to university or college? How did you decide what you wanted to study?